Looking For a Great Massage in Ellicott City?
Welcome to Ellicott City Massage Therapy! Receiving regular bodywork can have tremendous benefits including relief from muscular aches and pains, decreased stress and anxiety, and improved quality of sleep.
Whether you are an athlete wishing to improve your performance, or an "office athlete" just trying to cope with stress and long hours in front of the computer, we can help.
Appointments are available Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.
5072 Dorsey Hall Drive, Suite 103
State of Maryland Registered Massage Practitioner #R00973
Because our therapists have years of experience helping people overcome back pain, neck pain and other muscular issues, you can expect your session to be not only relaxing, but effective in relieving your pain. Athletic clients and weekend warriors count on us to keep their bodies in top shape, optimizing their performance.
We have extra certifications in prenatal massage, so we love helping expectant moms remain comfortable and calm throughout
each stage of their pregnancy.
All of our therapists are either licensed or registered in the state of Maryland and are trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue,
Prenatal, and Myofascial release techniques. This means that your session can be tailored to your individual needs using a variety of modalities. There is no need to choose a certain type of massage before you come in, as you will be able to discuss your needs with the therapist before your session. Together we will determine which techniques may help you get the most out of your time with us.
In addition to calming the stress and helping out those tight muscles, we can help you figure out the posture or patterns in your body that may be contributing to your issues. From there we can recommend stretches and self- care to use in combination with massage that can keep you relatively pain free!
Don't let the name fool you...our office is perfectly situated to be convenient to Columbia as well as the surrounding areas.
We have day, evening, and weekend hours by appointment only.
Call us to schedule your appointment now!
5072 Dorsey Hall Dr. Suite 103 Ellicott City, MD 21042
- About Us
- Here is what you want to know about us, and how we can help you start enjoying life with less aches and pains.
- Ellicott City Massage Therapy Appointments-Book Online for Your Convenience!
- Now it is easier than ever to book your Ellicott City Massage Appointment. Click here to see what's available and book your appointment now!
- Ellicott City Massage Therapy-Rates for Massage and Directions to our Office
- Ellicott City Massage Therapy is located in the Dorsey Hall Professional Park, very close to the intersection of Rt 108 and 29. Convenient to Columbia and the surrounding areas.
- Ellicott City Massage Therapists
- Ellicott City Massage Therapists with National Certification specializing in Chronic Pain and Pregnancy massage.
- Ellicott City Massage Specials
- Check this page for Ellicott City Massage Specials, Promotions and Last-Minute Massage Deals.
- Ellicott City Massage Testimonials
- Get the inside scoop with these Ellicott City Massage Testimonials, straight from our clients. Have a story of your own? Share it with us using the form below.
- Ellicott City Massage - Gift Certificates Available Instantly!
- Purchase a Gift Certificate with an Ellicott City Massage Therapist here, instantly! Print or email the gift and you're done!
- Pregnancy Massage - Ease Pain and Stress with Massage
- We provide safe and effective pregnancy massage, helping to alleviate the stress and pains of pregnancy through each trimester.
- Deep Tissue Massage at Ellicott City Massage Therapy
- Learn how deep tissue massage from our experienced therapists can help you overcome back and neck pain as well as muscular tension. Feel great once again!
- Help For Low Back Pain
- Do you suffer from low back pain? Wonder what you can do about it? Read on to find out the most common causes and easy, at-home solutions to help yourself feel better.
- Shoulder Blade Pain
- What can be done about shoulder blade pain? Here is an explanation of the causes that may surprise you and some tips to help get rid of it.
- Help for Neck Pain at Ellicott City Massage Therapy
- Did you know that certain habits and postures may be contributing to your neck pain? Find out what they are and how to help yourself get out of pain.